Southwest Moving and Transport, LLc
By clicking this photo you can check out our Facebook page to stay updated on what we are doing about Covid-19!
Here’s what you need to know about Southwest Moving and Transport as we assist you with your move during Coronavirus.
We understand that often times your moving date is not flexible. If you have a lease ending or if you previously sold or purchased a home with an upcoming closing date. You have renovation scheduled or service obligations that must be fulfilled. We know it’s important that you have access to the critical services that can allow you to relocate. We will assist you with meeting the date you select. Our service is intended to provide the necessary conditions for the work to be done or fulfill dedicated contracts.
Fortunately, moving is considered “essential”. We recognize your need for responsible movers during any/all moves. We will continue to be just as committed to you during Coronavirus pandemic as you have come to expect us to be with all of our moves.
Southwest Moving and Transport will continue our commitment to keep you safe, move you carefully, respect your situation while doing our best to provide a safe working environment for our employees. To that end, we have put into place protocols designed to protect you and our employees which include:
* Following federal and local guidelines around social distancing and sanitization
* Conducting virtual surveys instead of in-home surveys, if possible, to provide estimates
* Providing on-site surveys only by request and wearing gloves and masks
* Frequently sanitizing trucks and equipment
* Practicing social distancing with customers and as much as possible, among move teams
* Wearing masks and gloves inside the home or facility where necessary
* Keeping trucks stocked with hand sanitizer, soap and disinfectant
* Requesting you to have paper towels, soap and hand sanitizer available for our use
* Praying for your move
To further assist you, please let us know right away if you or anyone in your family is experiencing coronavirus symptoms. Transparency is very important for keeping everybody safe. Also, let us know if you are isolating due to exposure, since the same risk mitigating steps should be taken. We recommend not using free or recycled moving boxes if at all possible. Boxes that you already have in the home are fine but should you need more, buy new.
Thank you for the confidence and trust you have place with us. We will continue providing our services with everyone's best interest in mind.